There are many VoIP services out there, but not all should be put into one basket. VoIP has become a very large industry with many different technological differences. You should choose the service most appropriate for your use.
- IP Telephony,
- Video Conferencing,
- Presence Information,
- Call Control
- Instant Messaging (chat)
- Speech Recognition
As well as non-real-time communication services, also known as ‘Unified Messaging’such as
Whilst the list above has been compiled within a group, it is not a single product, but a set of products that provides a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types. When you walk into a bank, do you see the clerks updating their ledger books manually? No, they have moved towards the 21st century way of doing business to increase productivity. Your SME and corporate clients need to move away from the conventional method of ‘tin-can’ telephony. To our benefit, most competitors are One Dimensional, thinking only of the present. This is how the mighty in the industry have recentl fallen. O-Tel keeps abreast of technology, hence we’re always leading! Today, clients telephony needs are
O’Tel’s 1Cloud hosted PBX service offers all this plus more!
1Cloud Hosted PBX VoIP service is as simple to understand as the connection between your desktop PC at home and the internet. Your desktop PC at home turns on, and is
immediately connected to the internet. All you had to do was plug a network cable from the back of your PC’s network port into your internet router. Now as long as your internet service is up and running at home, your PC is able to surf, send email, conduct an online video conference, make a Skype call, and anything else you might need to do on the internet.
Similarly, an IP phone is sort of like a mini-computer designed to do just one thing, act as a fully functional business telephone. Like the desktop PC, the IP phone plugs into your internet router using a regular network cable, and once turned on, can make calls, forward calls, hold calls, transfer calls, check voice mail, and perform all the functional tasks you would expect out of a business grade phone. As long as the IP phone has a connection to the internet, it will function perfectly as a business telephone loaded with real time PBX features that go beyond what a traditional analog or digital telephone could even dream of. Thanks to this level of flexibility, an IP phone can be taken anywhere in the world that has an internet connection and function without geographical boundaries. You can literally take your IP phone with you to another country, plug in to your hotel’s network, and conduct business as if sitting right at your desk.
What is Broadband? Broadband is a high speed Internet connection using a DSL or 3G. The connection is always on and offers higher speeds than dialup.
What is VoIP? VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and lets you use your Internet connection for phone service rather than traditional phone lines.
1) Latest and State of the Art Digital PBX Facility
1Cloud provides business customers with a leading edge phone system without the associated capital cost. From day one you will have a system that delivers all the current features plus tomorrows as they become available.
2) The latest technology all the time
1Cloud does not become obsolete. A soon as we introduce new features, we roll them out to our customers, so you won’t have to worry about another large capital equipment upgrade a few years down the road.
3) Pay As You Grow
With 1Cloud, there is no penalty to start small and then add “seats” to the system as you grow, as you only pay for the seats you need on a monthly basis.
4) Reduce Trunk Line costs
Renting trunk lines from Telkom is expensive for most organisations that rely on voice for both internal communications and customer interaction. Trunk line rental is a significant part of monthly overhead cost. Reduce this overhead cost by centralizing your digital trunks.
5) Reduce Call Costs
While saving on calls is no longer the primary driver for adopting 1Cloud VoIP, it can be a prime factor for organisations that have multiple offices requiring frequent voice communication, so not having to pay for that communication can reduce a large amount from an organisation’s operational budget.
6) Instant Communication and Collaboration
1Cloud VoIP improves productivity and the ability to collaborate remotely by creating direct links between teleworkers and office-based workers with the click of a mouse - a “workplace without borders.”
7) Seamless Teleworker Connectivity
The 1Cloud system makes it easy to integrate teleworkers into the business telephone system through their own broadband connections. In addition, your customers will be able to reach your teleworkers through your corporate switchboard, regardless of where the worker is physically located.
8 ) Respond More Quickly to Customers
9) Cut Move, Addition and Change Costs
Every time your company moves, adds, or changes a conventional telephone connection, it costs money. With 1Cloud, your network configuration is software programmable and its voice signals are carried over your business LAN so you can administer the changes yourself.
10) Your Number Moves With You
Unlike traditional numbers, you can take your number with you, down the road, to another town, or even another country as the system is not dependent upon your geographic location.
11) Redundancy, never miss a call!
If there is a power cut, or your broadband connections is down,simply forward all the calls from 1Cloud to your mobile phones! You can also leave a message announcing to your clients of the problem,.No calls lost! Now that you know what Unified Communications is about and how to sell it, you will be glad to know that the service is provided at wholesale. You begin with a free monthly service, and upgrade as you require, customizing your strategy and paying for only what you need.
Listing some Features in 1Cloud Hosted PBX
Standard Features: CallerID, call forwarding, call transfer, call pickup, call parking,call privacy, call cascading, call screening, call monitoring, Do Not Disturb, Follow me, CallNow Web based calling.
- Voicemail Central – This is similar to Vodacom’s 121 voice mail service. The extensions/users call the central service, input their pin, and retrieve their voicemail from their office phone. This is ideal for travelling sales reps and management. A very valuable service indeed!
- Conference Bridge- What better way to have a multi branch conference whilst being in the car, abroad on waiting at an airport? Simply schedule a conference date and time (just like you’re setting up a meeting), then call into the conference number, and join up to 20 people in a virtual room and discuss! Invite an attendee by calling him within the conference! By far South Africa’s most advanced tele conferencing facility!
- Callback- Have your staff call the office, input a code (or authenticate by his mobile number), and get him connected to any extension internally or allow him to make an external call! A must for transport companies or companies with many vehicles on the road.
- VoiceMail- modern telephony cannot do without VoiceMail. 1Cloud will send your voice mail to your email inbox! Listen to it in WAVE file at your convenience! Save it for future reference too!
- Call recording- A must in the legal and insurance industries. Have your calls constantly recording, or press a button to start recording the all important conversation. Have the call recording emailed to your inbox or manage it neatly from your panel!
- IVR Directory - Your client can type in the name of the person they want to speak to and the 1Cloud service will transfer the call to that person’s extension!
- Call Queuing - Manage your busy incoming virtual switchboard with 1Cloud’s Queuing manager (for call centres). It will inform the client what number he is in the queue and keep him entertained with your pre-recorded messages, music or advertorial.
- Fax Passthrough - Send and receive faxes to and from a fax machine over your data or wireless connection! The first and only working service in South Africa!
The service is fully White Labelled. Allow your clients to login and control their own portals. Add your logo on the portals and customize the portal to your companies look! Coming soon! Video Calling, fax to email, email to fax, MS Outlook Integration, Live Chat/Messaging, Presence, Business Social Networking integration and all new Unified Communication Technology. ENSURING YOU HAVE THE LATEST AND THE BEST TELEPHONY SYSTEM in South Africa. Stay ahead of your competitors! Sign up NOW! Hosted PBX has never been better!