Why is fibre Internet better for my business?
Ensure your employees are as productive as possible when accessing and sharing information.
Consistent download speeds eliminate fluctuations that might interrupt important business transactions. You’ll be able to take full advantage of the speed you’re paying for.
Reliable bandwidth speeds can make many day-to-day business activities run more smoothly. A faster Internet connection will allow you to better:
- Upload large files to project-sharing sites such as SharePoint
- Back up files to a remote and secure location
- Take advantage of cloud-based services such as Microsoft Office 365
- Transfer files to clients using FTP or peer-to-peer software
- Stream audio and video over the Internet
You can get:
- Download and upload speeds of up to 600 Mbps
- A 5 port router
- Silver Service Level Agreement
What speeds are available on OTEL’s fibre optic network?
Our newly expanded fibre optic network lets you choose from a range of upload and download speeds. You’ll enjoy consistent Internet performance and ensure your business has the bandwidth required to gain a competitive edge.
Popular Download speeds Up to 10, 25, 50 and 100mbps!
Fibre line rental starts from R6495pm!
Call us at 08000 60002 or Sales Direct Line 010-786-0200
Check for coverage from your client area: http://connect.otelafrica.com
For retail inquiries, we will direct you to a Channel Partner in your area.